Friday, January 23, 2009

paiseh ...

2day really paiseh lo
tis was the 1 time tat i had tis respond ...
when waiting bus at bus stop there with serein
i saw a guy tat stand infront me
he's form 3 boy
althought felt him a little bit "dai dai "de
wear glasses de ,
but for me
he really liang zai ...
so i'm telling serein as fast 1
finally noe he's same bus with me de ...haha...
when at bus ,
he is standing beside me
OMG! ,my face is become to red as fast like tomato ady
so serein n i was keep laughing only
i think tat guy dunnoe gua ... hehe

my lip is broken mayb hot weather causes gua
night i'm going to MCD coz had a meeting about huayue concert de
when friends were seeing me
they had joking about my lip
they said i'm kiss with guy so like tis ... =.=!!!
we having meeting till 11pm ...
so tired la ...

No comments:

Post a Comment