Wednesday, January 28, 2009

年初三

2day midnight oso let me see him again
he is come my house for gambling again with my gorgor friends
wow~
i like new year coz can see him ... wakaka
n they were back at midnight 3 am...
tat time only i slept ...^^

afternoon yi sheng them r coming my house
we must had played gambling lolz ...
born 2day i wan 回本 de ...
but is keep lose ...
finally lose jor rm10 +++
wuwu ~ my money
come back ...


guess who is he ?
yaa...he's 38 sheng la ...!!!
he is became to turtle head jor...


finally we tired with poker card
then we all go playing majong ...
haha ...
we all play until sot n high jor ...
is continued continued n never stopped it
finally we stopped at 6 .15 pm
so tired la
2day was played jor 6 hour n never eating ...
finally is giving my father scold
haha ...


No comments:

Post a Comment